- Ocean Avenue Dolphin Cove Amazing Amazon Ocean Beauty Polar Horizon Fun Zone Mt. Walrus Hengqin Ocean
- Getting Here Map Opening Hours & Show Times Practical Information Guest Services Weather
- Ocean Easy Access Priority Admission Kingdom Privilege Guided Tour Dolphin Encounter Ocean Sleepover Ocean Diving
- Education Zone Educational Tours Ocean Kingdom Fun Facts Sea life Classes Funny Animal Pictures
We strive to ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all our guests. To ensure such an experience, please read and observe the following rules. If you have any questions,feel free to contact oneof our team members.
- All persons, bags, parcels and other items may be subject to security checks at the park entrances and such locations inside the park as we considered appropriate. We reserve the right not to allowany bag, parcel or other items be brought into the park, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- In addition to park rules, all guests shall observe the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. Please show common courtesy to other guests, our performers and team members. Do not use profanity language or participate in any unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior or harm the interests of other guests or the park.
- Guests must wear appropriate attire, including shoes and shirts, at all times while visiting the park.
For the comfort and safety of all park guests, smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas.Please refer to the park guide map for smoking locations or ask our team member for assistance.
- Please help keep the park clean and throw garbage into trash bin at all times.
- Please respect fellowguests while waiting for attractions, shows and parades. Please be careful not to bump into, push or move ahead of others in the queue. Also, please have the entire party wait together. Members of a party are not allowed to join those already in the queue. When choosing a particular activity inside Chimelong Ocean Kingdom, please consider the age, height, maturity, strength, weight, or other attributes of people under your care.
- Please be responsible for the safe custody or care of your children and elderly while in the park.
- No running. Please do not climb, sit or stand on fences or barriers.
- Please do not feed our animals. No flash photography at our animal exhibits.
- For your safety and to avoid injury, you must comply with all notices, and all directions and requests of any team members, posted, indicated or given verbally.
The following items may not be brought into the park:
Dangerous or hazardous materials that are prohibited by laws and regulations including but not limited to: any firearm, ammunition or offensive weapon of any description and any inflammable, explosive, poisonous and/or harmful substances; food, alcoholic beverages and canned or bottled drinks; pets or other animals (with the exception of service animals); carts or other wheeled carriers (with the exception of strollers and wheelchairs) including, but not limited to, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels, coolers, two-wheeled and three-wheeled conveyances; flags, drums, loud speakers, remote-controlled toys or banners.
- Guest safety is always our principal concern. We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the park or attraction, close the park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the park, suspend or cancel any attractions or shows, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events. We do this to ensure safety, security or order, as we consider circumstances may require.
- The following activities are not allowed: the sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale; the distribution of printed materials of any kind; unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches and other unauthorized public gatherings; the display of any flag, banner or other emblem; photography, videotaping, recording, broadcast or transmission of the park or any associated facility; engaging in any activity that would negatively affect the Chimelong brand, image or reputation.
- To ensure safety, selfie sticksare not allowed on amusement rides, in crowded animal theaters and animal exhibits or during outdoor shows.
- Please present your ticket for admission. For re-entry on the same day, please present your ticket for registration at turnstiles before exiting the park. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. Please keep your ticket properly. Do not fold or deface.
- Please safeguard your personal belongings. We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any guests, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and voiceof any person who enters the park and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the park, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the park rules and regulations, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Our goal is to provide excellent service to all our guests. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact any of our team members nearby or go to our Guest Services Center.
- Should there be any inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.